Wednesday 1 February 2012

Colors of my life

Life is all about colors. We can so relate to everyday moods and happenings around u with the colors. At times when there is poignant sadness, life is all black and dry..
When its filled with joy, its all fresh and yellow..
When u step up to make a new beginning, its blue and beautiful..
When u are happy and content about your achievement in life, its white and wonderful..
When u pray and seek Allah S.W.T for help and happiness, He makes his presence felt like a rainbow..

I wonder how it will look when filled with colors. My lovely 'Ibu' also strict and well-discipline late father have been my inspiration to my entire life. There goes the same to all my siblings, cousins and my dear loved ones..NAA (secretlah kan)..I luv u the way u are.As I said to u, each passing moment, I hope my luv for u will grows more, more and more...Whenever I'm faced with problems in life, I look up to them, one smile in their face is enough inspiration for me..Every joy, every sadness, they've been behind to support me, physically and mentally..




THANKS FOR BEING THE COLORS OF MY LIFE...I REALLY LUV U ALL..
LOTS OF LOVE  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...